vrijdag 1 april 2011

A touch of Luxury..

Have you ever seen an promotion advertisement for Chanel? I haven’t… The thing is, they only promote their latest products, but just for a little while. You’re probably wondering why, because I did too. After thinking about it, I thought of an answer to this question. It is a deliberate choice that Chanel doesn’t use discounts, benefit packages or any other type of promotion. The reason for this choice is that Chanel wants to keep its brand exclusive. I find this very surprising, because during my study I’ve learned that the sales figures of a certain product increase because of promotion. Chanel does this differently.
Chanel’s consumers know about the quality of the products. Promotion is unnecessary. Also, Chanel is a luxury brand. If Chanel uses promotion like discounts or benefit packages, they will lose their consumers. The main reason why the most of these consumers choose for Chanel, is because of its luxury.
It’s not a secret that Chanel belongs in the high prized category. The packaging is quite simple. Usually it’s black with a white Chanel logo. It’s of good quality. They barely promote their brand. So if you think about it, you mostly pay for the luxury feeling you get of buying this luxury product.
It’s well-done. Chanel doesn’t have to spend a lot of money to promote their brand and they don’t lose any profit because of discounts or benefit packages, but they still have a big amount of loyal consumers. You know what they say: Once you go Chanel…

1 opmerking:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_   lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen